Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » ence and refining her program. "I didnt

ence and refining her program. "I didnt

• TAIPEI, Taiwan -- Japanese figure skater Kanako Murakami led the womens short program on Thursday at the Four Continents, a tournament she was initially reluctant to attend. Nasir Adderley Youth Jersey . Murakami gracefully executed a double triple toe jump and a triple flip jump that put her at the top of a tightly contested race with 64.73 points, just ahead of Li Zijun of China on 62.84 and fellow Japanese Haruka Imai at 62.72. Murakami was on her way to her first Winter Olympics and said the Four Continents was building her confidence and refining her program. "I didnt want to come to the Four Continents but now Im glad I came here," she said. "Of course there are things that can be improved." In ice dance, Madison Hubbell and Zachary Donohue of the United States overwhelmed the competition in the free dance to win the gold medal by almost five points. They scored 97.20 in the free, nearly six points better than second-place Piper Gilles and Paul Poirer, and left the Canadians with the silver. Alexandra Aldridge and Daniel Eaton of the United States retained third place. "Weve learned a tremendous amount about our partnership this season," Hubble said. "I feel that we finally have proven ourselves as a strong consistent team that deserves to be at the top."Doug Flutie Jersey . Toronto has lost six of its last eight games but is coming off Thursdays 7-3 victory at Kansas City. Juan Francisco and Colby Rasmus both went deep for the Blue Jays, who are second in the American League with 34 home runs on the season. Kellen Winslow Youth Jersey . - Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin has cleared league-mandated concussion protocol and has returned to practice as a full participant.CONCORD, N.C. - Darrell Wallace Jr. has signed a deal with Roush Fenway Racing and will drive the No. 6 Ford in the NASCAR Xfinity Series.The team didnt say how many races Wallace would race for them in NASCARs rebranded second-tier series.The 21-year-old Wallace has five career wins in the Truck Series. Walllace became the first black driver since 1963 to win in one of NASCARs national series with his 2013 win at Martinsville Speedway. Kellen Winslow Jersey. Wallace had asked for his release from Joe Gibbs Racing. He has competed in six career Xfinity Series races, earning four top-10s and a pole at Dover. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
      July 11, 2019 5:36 AM CEST